* Top 20 of each event were recognized during the awards banquet.
- The Wisconsin Flying Team represented the State of Wisconsin at NIFA National SAFECON for the first time in the competition's 66-year history. We already have our heart set on next year's national SAFECON.
- Tyler took 19th out of 144 in CompAcc.
- Kelly took 18th in IFR simulated flight, 17th out of 58 in Aircraft Preflight Inspection, and was awarded Harold S. Wood Award for Excellence.
- Zuf took home the Outstanding Team Member Award.
- We as a team learned tremendously from interacting with other teams, shared with each other our aviation stories, and built meaningful connections that will help us advance in our pursuit of aviation excellence within the UW community.